Saturday, January 8, 2011

Impromptu House Pics and Some Photos from the Holidays

After cleaning the rooms, mom decided to take pictures. I don't know what got into her, she might be contemplating photography as hobby. Hmm, SLR is niice :)

(Actually, I took the pictures. She was "directing" me on how to.)


 My sister's room, now occupied by my cousin.
 Another shot, nothing the "Mother Mary" embroidered portrait done by mom.
 (what do you call this? I forgot...)
 A shot of the bed with multicolor curtains.
 My room. And my beloved laptop.
Master's bedroom with mom in it.
 Mom posing through our family portrait.
Me holding my sister's pillows with her name on it to make sure it's hers :D

I'm actually having fun posting this...

Here are some photos taken from the holidays.

Mom and dad taking a pose on the gifts

 Yummy!

 Dad, mom, me and aunt

 With the gang in the province

 Cousin's looking swell, with his so-called "headgear" (really now, hehe)

 Twins and their twin outfit

 Obviously they cannot keep their happiness still

 With the pups

 Striking a pose

 Mom with baby red and her mom, too

Happy new year!

More to come!


1 comment:

  1. Awww
    looks like you had fun, you have a wonderful family...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...