Enter Henry Ford, one of the most influential people who ever lived. He is the founder of Ford Motor Corporation, and became one of the richest men in his prime. He is the model of success everywhere, and his quotes tell it all, giving inspiration to young and aspiring businessmen.
|Henry Ford (image courtesy of biography4u.com)|
Here are my Ten Best Henry Ford quotes, in no particular order:
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.
- Don't find fault, find a remedy.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.
- Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
- An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.
- You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don't seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.
Take one quote and apply it to your everyday life. Take all for maximum results.