Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Kind of Man Women Want

In this segment, I am going to touch a topic which may stem a debate, because of the intricacy of the matter. This is from years of observations, readings and researches of what women say and do.

I have concluded that the kind of man a woman wants fall into this segment we call, The Kind of Man Women Want.

Feel free to comment on it, criticize it, and if you find it accurate, share it to your man friends.

Read on.





The Kind of Men Women Want

Woman: I want a man who…

 can make me think

 can make me feel excited, sexy and turned-on rather than bored

 will prioritize his life and does not let anyone walk over him, even me

 can make me feel important

- is not afraid to speak his opinions, even in the verge of disapproval from everyone

- can keep me on my toes through intellectual challenges

- holds and maintains an element of mystery

- is spontaneous

gives me space and freedom, and keeps his own space

 is a lover, not a son

- is chivalrous


Have I forgotten something? Violent reactions?
A comment below will be very much appreciated.

Let us guys know what you want!

Agree?
Share it via 
or

3 comments:

  1. While most those are true, i think there's rarity in men who have all those qualities. And yes we want a man like that BUT we also KNOW that one can just not have 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While most of those are true, i think there's rarity in men who have all those qualities. And yes we want a man like that BUT we also KNOW that one can just not have 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very true.

    while not one man can have all those qualities, he may have some (or most) of them. that's the beauty of it, searching in him the qualities you want.

    besides, if he had all those, he may be a man, but he is most truly a MYTH :)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...