Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Help Me Find This!

From silktycoon, I am wishing our Chinese folks a Happy Chinese New Year!





恭喜发财! Gong Xi Fa Cai!


(I don't know if this is correct, just copied it. Hehehe)


Now I just came from a wedding last weekend, and it was a really good one. Preparations and all, very very nice. Before the wedding I decided to stroll to the malls, and I was amazed to see a lot of decorations commemorating Chinese New Year. 


I've decided to take some pictures, and there's this really cute figure onstage. Just couldn't help but post it here.








Asian characters are really cute, isn't it?


Thing is, I've got this slight problem...I strolled through a lot of malls that day I forgot where this was!
Here's where you come in, friend. Of course I won't let your visit here be unnoticed.


Do me a favor though...help me think on where I took this picture. 


Here's the thing...email me your answer. My email is: bembmd@gmail.com. The tenth email I receive with the correct answer gets a free gift from me (hint: I am going to need your cellphone number for it).


And while you're at it, see, I've got 7 followers for my blog. It's found in the left side. Help me add my followers by clicking "FOLLOW" (you have to have at least a Google Email address, which I recommend getting).


So, what are you waiting for? Send me an email NOW. I know you want that free gift. :) bembmd@gmail.com


Thanks to my boy Nico for the photo edit. Nico is one helluva goood artist. You need him for your art plans, hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...