Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Chanter's Board



I'm creating this community board so I can help people look for jobs, and help the people needing people for those specific jobs, so if you want something to be worked upon, email me here so I can post your inquiries.

On a side note, the name "The Chanter's Board" came from the game Dragon Age: Origins, one of my favorite games, available on the XBOX 360, PC and Sony PlayStation 3. It's basically a job board.


Available jobs as of February 9:


Job #1: To Care For The Sick
Private Nurse needed to assist cancer patient
My good friend's mother-in-law is in need of a nurse to assist her for her treatment for a month, preferably male, must possess patience, compassion, good character, and willing to work in the area of Pasay City. Need ASAP.


I will direct you to the person immediately, so if you are interested email me here


Let us help other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...